Welcome to AMWSO.com : Outsourced Affiliate Program Services
AMWSO is a professional Outsourced Affiliate Program Management Services company that brings together the needs of affiliates and merchants. AMWSO provides affiliate program management as well as other Internet based marketing services that go side by side with affiliate marketing. For merchants AMWSO is a gateway to developing and recruiting quality affiliate partners that will add value to your sales and your brand.
Our affiliate managers do this by following well laid down ethical marketing practices, and our success is illustrated by a client retention and a track record with large and small brands alike, going back to 1999. Please explore our site, and then contact us to receive full details regarding the services offered by amwso, or to ask any questions you may have.
For the latest AMWSO news, bonus info, coupons, updates or rogram overviews please grab a copy of the AMWSO affiliate news RSS here.
LATEST AMWSO MERCHANT NEWS, BONUSES AND UPDATES
- AMWSO - Getting ready for Migration from GAN - 19 Apr 2013 - more info
- AMWSO - Google Affiliate Network Transition Support - 18 Apr 2013 - more info
- AMWSO - You’re more likely to survive a plane crash - 26 Mar 2013 - more info
- AMWSO - New AMWSO B2B Affiliate Program - 11 Mar 2013 - more info
- Overstock Jeweler - Jewelry Valentines Coupons - 16 Jan 2013 - more info
NEWS AND ARTICLES ON AFFILIATE MARKETING
- Affiliate Tools to Promote via Social Media ::I'd like to discuss what tools affiliate managers can make available for affiliates to better promote, specifically, on social media sites. Regular banners and text links to the home page (or even to product pages), aren't necessarily the best tool for effective social media promotion. So what does work effectively? - Read the full article here
- Why Do Affiliates Hesitate to Join Your Program ::So you've done your research, or even received some affiliate consulting and you've put together a great offer for your affiliate program. You have a higher than average commission rate and cookie period. You have built a solid brand for your business and have had steady sales growth from all channels. So why aren't affiliates rushing to join your program and generating traffic and sales right now? - Read the full article here
- Affiliate Program Approvals and Declines from an Affiliate Manager Perspective ::One of the key daily duties of an affiliate manager is to look through the list of affiliates that have applied to the affiliate program and either approve or deny those affiliates to the program. There are a few things you can do to help make your approval process easier and lay the groundwork for clear understanding and expectations with your affiliates. - Read the full article here
- International Merchants Appealing to North American Audience ::Affiliate Marketing is fairly established in the UK and Japan, and growing across Europe. Australia also has a growing affiliate marketing community. There's tremendous affiliate activity in the Gaming/Gambling sector outside of the United States. - Read the full article here
- Appeal to an International Audience for Affiliate Pages and Sites ::There is a key area in digital commerce where affiliates can fill an important role that is often neglected by merchants. That role: reaching people in other languages besides English. Just in the United States alone we can see the numbers for the top ten languages used in the States - Read the full article here
- Affiliates and Merchants Working Together ::I'd like to relate a story, that was actually part of the inspiration to write about split-testing affiliate pages a few days ago. One of the previous merchant's programs I was managing was doing pretty well as far as sales. We had solid growth across the program with productive value-adding affiliates. - Read the full article here
- Split Testing and What to Split Test for Easy and Highest Impact ::You have undoubtedly come across an article or post that talks about the advantages of split testing for web site conversions and success. I think every marketing or e-commerce centric blog has a post about split-testing. It's a fantastic technique that can produce measurable results. But how many of us actually do it? - Read the full article here
- Affiliate Marketing Education and Learning Resources ::To be a really successful affiliate marketer, one must have to have a fair bit of understanding of many different skill sets. I say understanding because you need not necessarily be at an expert level at all skills yourself. You do have the option of outsourcing. However, to be an effective "manager" of outsourced work, you must have an understanding of all skills. - Read the full article here
- Google Ad Planner for Link Ideas ::Have Panda and Penguin shaken you up in regard to link building for your sites? While many affiliates did suffer devastating effects from the Google algorithm changes, and Google has changed the weighting on how they judge and value links, there is still tremendous SEO benefit to be had from building trusted and related links. - Read the full article here
- Advertising with a Local Connection - Affiliate Tips ::If given the option, most people would prefer to make a purchase from a business they believe has a local connection to the community. People shop online for convenience, for the ability to research and view many different options, and for lower prices and deals. - Read the full article here
- Videos for Building Traffic - Why? ::You've probably already heard (via other blogs/sites/book) that videos can be great traffic building tools, and they that are wonderful at keeping visitors engaged to your site. One of the key factors that Google measures in ranking sites is the on-page time factor. - Read the full article here
- Is Facebook a Viable Advertising Platform ::I posted a link on the AMWSO Facebook page suggesting that the majority of clicks on Facebook ads were being generated by bots. The comment thread got me really thinking about Facebook being a viable advertising platform. - Read the full article here
- Outsourced Affiliate Program Management vs. In-House Affiliate Manager ::In our last article, we discussed Outsourced Affiliate Program Management Vs. In-House Digital Marketing Generalists, and also made the promise to discuss and compare an outsourced affiliate program manager vs. an in-house affiliate program manager. Let's get right into it. - Read the full article here
AMWSO AFFILIATE PROGRAMS
AMWSO launches the NutriCigs Affiliate Program. Click here to learn more...
AMWSO launches the on the bém wireless Affiliate Program on LinkShare. Click here to learn more...
AMWSO launches the on the Backyard Travel Affiliate Program on CJ. Click here to learn more...
Credit Card Processing
AMWSO launches the on the Credit-CardProcessing.com Affiliate Program on CJ. Click here to learn more...
AMWSO launches the Pronto Marketing Affiliate Program on Commission Junction.Click here to learn more...
AMWSO launches the RedCappi Affiliate Program on LinkShare.Click here to learn more...
AMWSO manages the Chaparral Motorsports affiliate program Click here to learn more...
AMWSO launches the Ever Smoke affiliate program Click here to learn more...
AMWSO launches the Paychex B2B affiliate program on Commission Junction. Click here to learn more...
South Beach Smoke
AMWSO launches the South Beach Smoke affiliate program. Click here to learn more...
Art of Tea
AMWSO launches the Art of Tea affiliate program on the Shareasale Affiliate Network. Click here to read more...
AMWSO launches the Exotissimo Travel affiliate program on the SAS and CJ Affiliate Networks. Click here to read more...
AMWSO launches the Bling Jewelry affiliate program on the ShareaSale. NetworkClick here to read more...
AMWSO launches Iolo affiliate program on Linkshare. Click here to read more...
Hotels By City
AMWSO launches the Hotels By City affiliate program on Shareasale. Click here to read more...
AMWSO launches the Digestinol Research affiliate program on Shareasale. Click here to read more...