Affiliate Program Management Services
Running a successful Affiliate Program requires more than a good network and software. The overall success is based on the combination of two things: First, the capability of a program manager to recruit, motivate and communicate with their affiliate marketing partners in order to achieve the objective of driving programs forward. Second, the efficient allocation of resources for creative and programming development. Affiliate marketing is not a stand alone system. It requires an integrated approach.sup
AMWSO's Award winning affiliate marketing management team has a proven track record in support, design and development, and affiliate marketing management. We offer a turnkey solution to provide companies with an instant cost effective marketing channel. Our system allows companies to select from a range of support options depending on the size of the program and its projected needs.
The AMWSO Affiliate Management service can be broken down into the following processes, which, in the case of a co-managed program, can be divided between the in-house and AMWSO teams:
Scope of Service
AMWSO provides full service solutions for Affiliate Marketing Management and Development for our clients, which covers all aspects of affiliate management including:
- Launch Services;
- Core Management Service;
- Creative Development Service, and
- Conversion Analysis.
Prior to launching a program, your site and products are presented to a team of professional affiliates to get their input and opinion on whether your product should do well, what needs to be changed on the site, and what, if anything, they would like to see from you in terms of support tools and affiliate based features. AMWSO performs the following services:
- Conduct competitive analysis;
- Network review;
- Network competitor insights;
- Key target partner review, and
- Initial recruiting and commission structure recommendations.
- Initial recruiting and commission structure recommendations;
- Affiliate communication strategy;
- Development of Affiliate Support Site Design and Content;
- Development of Support Forum Design, and
- Completion of "Pre-launch" checklist provided by Affiliate Network.
If deployed a support site can include, but is not limited to, the following core areas :
- Welcome page;
- What's new / in progress section;
- Support forum links;
- Points of contact;
- Recommended product links;
- Best sellers lists;
- Partner bonus section;
- Coupons updates;
- Content usage and support, and
- Links to other relevant in-house or AMWSO tools.
Core Management Service : Affiliate Recruiting
- Broad based and strategic affiliate recruitment through network(s), external new targets, external competitor targets, external position enhancement;
- Affiliate evaluation, and
- Manual affiliate application approval.
Core Management Service : Affiliate Management
- Affiliate Manager ;
- Affiliate communications;
* Daily replies;
* New Affiliate welcomes and 'get rolling' suggestions;
* Template Sites;
* Feature / Marketing Strategy Launch;
- Ongoing "Super Affiliate" account management;
- Daily affiliate support;
- Handle affiliate's technical and program related questions;
- Affiliate segmentation;
- Campaign development;
* Themes / Seasons;
- Daily presence and activity on the core affiliate forums;
- Daily presence on dedicated forum - If applicable;
- Payment management - If requested;
* Payment Approval;
* International manual payment holds (High Threshold Requests);
* Potential fraudulent commission payment holds.
Core Management Service : Network Management
- Work directly with the affiliate network support contacts - if applicable;
- Program analysis and optimization;
- Affiliate segmentation and promotion analysis;
- Updating and maintenance of affiliate resource/support site;
- Suggest improvements or report problems with the program;
- Write and send a monthly affiliate newsletter;
- Maintain the content of your affiliate FAQ and support pages;
- Generate ideas for new links, banners and affiliate marketing materials;
- Develop ongoing promotions and incentives;
- Strategies for activating affiliates and retaining existing affiliates.